Coolideas Ltd is a company formed to provide users of industrial
refrigeration with broad spectrum help, in selection supply and
installation of refrigeration plant for their specific needs.
Coolideas Ltd is also available to consult on many aspects
of refrigeration, plant, and processes in the industrial sector.
Areas of expertise include:-
1. Fishery - Aquaculture, R.S.W., slurry ice systems, belt
freezers, blast freezers etc.
2. Marine refrigeration - Cargo vessels, freezer trawlers,
On board ice machines.
3. Petro Chemical, Refineries, Gas Proccesses etc.
4. Wine producers ( growers, fermenters, bottlers ect)
5. Breweries - Water chillers and “super chillers”
for all industrial applications, i.e. injection moulders, rotational
moulders, chemical works.
6. Dairies - Rapid milk chillers chill rooms, pasteurising
7. Cold stores, chill stores, controlled atmosphere storage,
blast freezing, submersion freezing, plate freezing.
8. Central plant air conditioning utilising state of the
9. Industrial refrigeration equipment power management
and power reduction methods.
Coolideas Ltd, headed up by Mr. R. A. Long MSc Mech. Eng.
Who is a full member of “The Institute of Refrigeration Engineers”
and has been for many years, is dedicated to introducing state of
the art refrigeration methods and systems to industry, and to assist
industry with power reduction in accordance with government guide
lines and initiatives to reduce Co² emissions.
Coolideas Ltd is also involved with pioneering refrigeration
systems, utilising non-ozone depleting refrigerating gases that
also possess good economic operational qualities not achievable
with many of the newer zero O.D.P. refrigerants marketed today.